20090125

Stolen from Vincent

Captured here.


2009-01-23 : Making Stuff
Learned from Ben.

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1) I make no guarantees that you will like what I make;
2) It'll be done this year;
3) You have no clue what it's going to be. It could be anything but it will most likely be made of paper;
and
4) I will probably make something pretty nerdy.

If you post, you must agree to spread this sort of "meme" only if you actually want to, rather than paying attention to the instructions for spreading.

And ... Done!


A caveat to make this Willish:

You must mail me in addition to posting a comment, if a couple of weeks have gone by with no response in the comments thread for this.

Best,

5 comments:

Spano said...

I want something made by Will! A golden spire perhaps? Or some trinket pleasing to the eye?

Sarah said...

Will has magical pouches filled with golden coins.
So perhaps he has some trinkets for you!

(by the way, I am not responding to this post because I fear I have no time at present to return the meme/favour....gnarf....one day!)

Will said...

I'm totally counting this as two so far, so there, Sarah Scott.

Pine Eden said...

Ok....I'm commenting and wish for something, anything made by my friend Will...if i'm to reciprocate, it will be a vine basket made during a 1 hr. walk in the woods of Pine Eden.

Will said...

Three!

So officially, just forget about having to post on your own blog that you'll make 5 things. I hate spam.